I am an undergraduate student at Georgia Tech with many interests. Some of them include:
- GNU/Linux, free/libre and open source software
- Interesting human-computer interaction methods
- Text editors, mainly Emacs
- Efficient and unusual keyboards
- Highly customizable hardware and software
- Wireless communication and signal processing
- Machine learning
- Anime/manga/light novels
- Learning natural languages
- Philosophical interpretations of language
- CS/NLP perspectives
Some extra files are hosted on this website. For instance, a ttf copy of my programming monospace font, a custom version of Iosevka.
This website runs on Hakyll, with some build scripts written in my customized scripting language, matsurika. You can find the source for this website on this repository.